The Good Soup Truck relies on volunteers and financial support from generous individuals and businesses in Vancouver. We serve 250-500 bowls of hearty nutritious soup + bread every week during winter months. Our “mobile soup kitchen” focuses on providing hot soup to impoverished youth, seniors and single parent families living in marginalized areas of our city.
We are 100% non-profit local grass-roots registered Canadian charity. All money received by donation goes directly towards the cost of supplying food+bread to those living with food insecurity on a regular basis.
PLEASE HELP US FEED MORE HUNGRY FOLKS THIS WINTER.
FUND BOWLS OF SOUP $25-$100*
Your gift will go directly towards hearty bowls of soup and bread to be served directly to hungry children and marginalized adults in Vancouver.
FUND 100 BOWLS OF SOUP $400
- Large 16oz servings of hearty nutritious soup with bread
- Soup + bread based meal is served directly to folks in need at specified locations where food insecurity exists most.
FUND A DAY OF OPERATING SOUP TRUCK $1000
- Covers cost of truck, gas, truck operator, cost of soup, bowls etc. for our “friendly mobile soup kitchen.”
- 250 Large 16oz servings of soup & fresh bread or buns served directly to folks in need.
- Be our official sponsor for a day!
Major contributions ensure that The Good Soup Truck will continue to provide service to children, youth, and seniors and marginalized adults who are hungry and live with the food insecurity on a daily basis in the months and years to come.
- Benefactor $10,000+
- Champion $25,000+
*Tax receipts will be issued for donations over $50. Thank you.
Send Holiday e-cards or Donate
THE GOOD SOUP TRUCK
1633 B West 2nd Avenue,
Vancouver, British Columbia
Cheques should be made payable to: The Good Soup Truck
We appreciate your donation. Every donation counts! Thank you for your kindness and generosity.